Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Fitness update 2.18.09

Exercise:
I was struggling with feeling lazy and busy today, but I dialed in and hammered out a 30 Day Shred workout. I can see the endurance building but it still is a workout. Feels good to have it done...I still enjoy walking though, because its more of a hike up and around the Ben Burr Trail with plenty of steep terrain to climb. I am wanting to do more cross-country exercise because one of my main goals for this Fit4Life class is to get in shape for a trip into the Enchantments above Leavenworth WA. It's a long and arduous hike and I want to be ready to tackle it and sit right here....


Diet:
Weight: 250
I have been growling hungry today!!! I tried to eat more calories at the start of the day and I think that kicked my inner furnace on high or something...becasue I have been ravenous. But so far, I am under my 2,100 limit, I've got 981 left for the evening.

Photograph Copyright© 2005 by MoonFoto. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment