Friday, February 27, 2009

Ben Burr Trail


Exercise:
This is a shot from this mornings hike on the Ben Burr trail. I couldn't wait to get out and enjoy the sun, even though I feel a cold trying to attach itself to me. My stamina and former cardio level of fitness is quickly returning. I even jogged with Kona early this week. But I am purposefully aiming at taking things slow...I am really trying to be disciplined with maintaining a manageable and regular fitness level. Mornings like this make it easy.

Diet: Maintaining my caloric boundaries and losing the weight at my predetermined range (2-3 pounds per week). We bought a new scale that measures more accurately than the last cheap one. It also measures, BMI, Bone density and water hydration; its pretty cool.

So I am currently 249 according to this scale.

No comments:

Post a Comment