Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Menu ideas...


Men's Health Magazine has a "Belly-Off" Menu planner that lays everything out for you day by day with shopping lists, how to instructions on the meals and basically everything right at your finger tips. I printed off this weeks menu and I am going to incorporate or use it and see if its a good fit. I've been wanting to experiment with new foods and recipes. You can check it out here.

Here is a link to their recipe finder, I have some cans of Turkey chili in the cuboard so I typed in: Turkey Chili and this is the recipes that it spit out for me to try.

You can also try this fun little widget they have for meal ideas...simple, easy and they look good.

And here is the "The Best and Worst Restaurants in America" Report card. How healthy is your favorite eatery?

No comments:

Post a Comment