Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Fitness Update 3.17.09

Weight: 244
Diet: still on track.

I held there at 245 for a little longer than I wanted, but to day I was at 244.3, so almost 243. I've been catching these "almost" colds..they go to a 3 instead of a 8 or 9 like usual. I hope its a reflection of my improving health...whatever the case its nice to not get blown over.

Yesterday, I went for a long hike/walk with Kona for an hour...I wasn't feeling real hot, but the fresh air felt good in my clogged lungs and the sun felt enlivening. Of course I was beat afterwards and then my plumbing got all clogged and I had to dig out the pipe, which involved a 4 feet deep hole and about an hour of digging. So even though I was in the rain, cold and lightening, I must of burned a lot of calories yesterday for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment