Sunday, March 22, 2009

Fitness update 3.22.09

Weight:
243...that's 13 down pounds since February.

Exercise:
I've been trying to get back on my schedule but I've been sick with a chest cold that has done a number of late on my energy and breathing capacity. But I was able to get out yesterday with LeeElla and show her my walk/hike routine...which according to her...busted her 'arse. That was enlightening to see...I realized my fitness level has significantly increased.

Diet:
On track.
We are learning to eat new foods, better ways to cook and discovering healthy options at favorite restaurants. And we are even cooking dishes from the healthy eating shows we watch...which we used to watch but never attempted to eat...which is kind of like watching "The Biggest Loser" while eating ice cream on the couch!

No comments:

Post a Comment